10/02/2018

'Ain't No Sunshine' when she's gone - But you don't have to wait until she's gone...


 This blog has been gaining so many readers recently!! From all over the world and especially in France apparently, but also Japan, Colombia, Poland, Kenya, Russia! America of course.

I neglect it, I know but these are busy time, but I love connecting with people, and it means a lot to me to know that these pages are read. It's about sharing and discussing and passing on what I love.

Thanks for coming!

In order to thank everyone, here is one of the most beautiful song in the world!!
In a couple of versions.

Lots of love, people.
Take care of yourself.


Bill Withers - 'Ain't No Sunshine' 

(Old Grey Whistle Test '72)






MICHAEL JACKSON & JACKSON 5 

'AIN'T NO SUNSHINE' 

LIVE (720p HD DTS)





-

No comments:

Post a Comment