16/01/2018

From "Blue Monday" to "Blue Moon"



They say today is "Blue Monday"... Because it's supposed to be a day of depression... 

I say don't ever let anybody tell you what your colour means !! 

Black is Beautiful, Grey is infinite and Blue is the Warmest Colour... So keep shining.

January is my month. So many important dates, and times for new beginnings. 
This time, I finally "OWN" it, here, at home, and not at the other end of the planet! 
And the month will end with a "Blue Moon"!!! Blue. My favourite colour.

So, blue or not, be Joy, be Yourself and embrace January :)



Billie Holiday - 'Blue Moon' (1952)





Lyrics:


Blue moon you saw me standing alone

Without a dream in my heart

Without a love of my own

Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for

You heard me saying a prayer for 

Someone I really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me

The only one my arms will ever hold

I heard somebody whisper "Please adore me"

And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold!

Blue moon! 

Now I'm no longer alone

Without a dream in my heart

Without a love of my own



No comments:

Post a Comment