12/06/2017

"Who am I to you?" - Song of the morning: "Promise", by Ben Howard


Woke up quite disappointed and tired, by the irresponsibilities of our leaders, of voters in our democratic countries who don't bother to express their voice and let the elite run the world the way they want, start the conflict they want, steal the countries they want...

Disappointed at people's coldness and lack of solidarity.

But also woke up in love with my neighborhood, with the light, the summer that is coming, the loving memories of the moments I spent with lovely, committed people in Scotland, in England, with my friends with a big heart, in London and Paris yesterday evening, generous, listening, choosing without prejudices. Loving people. Loving light. Books I have to read, music. What else do we need?

Read, listen, learn, vote... We could have such a perfect system.

I'm a nomad, a sun flower, I'll just follow the sun. We are in June. Astrologically in the sign of Gemini, ready for sweet and loving Cancer around the time of the summer solstice, on June 21. June 20 is also World's Refugee Day and 21, in France, La Fête de la Musique...

All we need is light, warmth, water and gardens, art and music. And solidarity.
I'll follow the sun. And will try to forget how deeply useless my battles for democracy are...

-

The song of the morning:



Ben Howard - 'Promise'








'Promise'

And meet me there, bundles of flowers
We'll wade through the hours of cold
Winter she'll howl at the walls
Tearing down doors of time

Shelter as we go...

And promise me this
You'll wait for me only
Scared of the lonely arms
Surface, far below these birds

And maybe, just maybe I'll come home

Who am I, darling to you?
Who am I?
To tell you stories of mine
Who am I?

Who am I, darling for you?
Who am I?
To be your burden in time, lonely
Who am I, to you?

Who am I, darling for you?
Who am I?
To be your burden

Who am I, darling to you?
Who am I?

I come alone here
I come alone here

No comments:

Post a Comment