12/06/2017

Montmartre, end of an era?


Results in my area:


RÉSULTATS DE LA CIRCONSCRIPTION 18 - PARIS

M. BOURNAZEL Pierre-Yves
LR
31,76%
Mme EL KHOMRI Myriam
SOC
20,23%
M. VANNIER Paul *
FI
16,60%
Mme DE HAAS Caroline *
ECO
13,57%
* Le candidat n’est pas qualifié pour le 2nd tour s’il n’a pas obtenu les suffrages d’au moins 12,5 % des inscrits.
-

Disastrous strategy with so many candidates and three main ones from the left... 



-

I don't recognise the country I grew up in.

Coming back to my place feels so comforting... Yet, I feel more than ever that this is not the right place for me anymore. For so many reasons.

However, coming back from my second country, I cannot help but thinking England is too cold, also, in every possible sense. As much as I love this country, I still feel it doesn't love me back. Just like when I left London in 2012.

I'm afraid I will have to venture somewhere else. Somewhere more southern, somewhere warmer, somewhere more loving and somewhere crazier.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment