15/04/2017

From Florence with love


 Just because I was looking for peace, for harmony, for nature and beauty, I travelled to Florence, Tuscany, Italy. If you follow this blog, you know how much I love this beautiful country, with a special love for Roma and Napoli, the South of Italy, that feel like where I could come from... If I came from a single place...

Sharing for those of you who like gardens and architecture.

-

Home garden:



Florence's city centre: from the Palazzo Vecchio to the Duomo








Squares and markets:



Churches of course:


The river Arno and bridge :



Giardino di Boboli :













Art, old and very new - Bill Viola at the Palazzo Strozzi:





















View from above












Grounded around water and earth...








-

See you again soon, Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment