07/12/2016

'The Colour Blue'


Music, you know...
Music and places.
Music and encounters.
Music and its lyrics, they can tell so much... So much better. And it's a universal language.

I am such a lucky traveller. Well, apart from the fact that there is no luck. There is just, well, the road.

This is for Northern Ireland.
Thank you, beautiful, soulful place.



Ciaran Lavery & Ryan Vail - 'The Colour Blue'




Ciaran Lavery & Ryan Vail-The Colour Blue

For all that you want you never have it all 

Lying on my back a-waiting for your call
Images are stacked, the radio is low & my heart is too

Sleeping in your bed I wonder where you go 
Walking all your floors, I've tickets to the show
See you dancing, hands all glorious & cold in the colour blue

So I put on my suit & I race toward the light 
And I chase your shadow from here into the night
If what I want from this world has been pushed out with the tide.. 

Then do I want you now? 
Is the space too close?
She chews her gum with her mouth closed, 
But her eyes say so


-

Check also on SoundCloud:
On FB: 



No comments:

Post a Comment