20/09/2016

Music: Siêm


This week's musical discovery: a lovely voice from Marseilles, South of France...


©siêm folknomade







Siêm ❖ 'Ana Wi Yek'
[ Lullaby On A Black Note Or 2 ]




Published on 28 Apr 2016
Siêm : voix | auteur, compositeur, interprète _ composition piano & exécution _ photo & artwork.
❖ tous droits réservés : Siêm ❖ FB : https://www.facebook.com/siem.musiQ/
TW : https://twitter.com/siemfolknomade TBLR : http://siemfolknomade.tumblr.com

-

The song explained by  Siêm:


[ My _ Almost _ Explicit Lyrics ] 

The prelude of this song is: this is not a song. 
this is a metaphor of U and I. 
ana wi yek [ lullaby on a black note or 2 ]. 
el risèla _ la lettre. 


The writing of this song began with 4 keys on a piano
​, an after​
 that invited itself over my w
​h​
ite notes, black notes footprints, then 2 words : Longing & Fragility. 

You & Me, Ana Wi Yek, the essential. 

Necessarily this letter could only be for Her. 

I refer to the past as the silence after the wave, then a letter. The letter. 

One that reminds me of her eyes caravan, which have so lived & wept too. A forgiveness on my promise. & life which gave us a time
​O​
n a
​B​
lack
​N​
ote or 2. 

To the place of the one thing that tells me : She. 

How I wish you
​'​
re still here. Forever. With me. 

You & Me, Ana Wi Yek. 

Then The letter. 

I speak of a love that has not bloomed. 

It has only existed. M
​y​
 chance. It existed. As rosy bouquet in your eyes. Lullaby On a Black Note Or 2.

--


Her first EP is now in the studio. 

--

Social media:



No comments:

Post a Comment