21/01/2016

"Promises, Promises"... PJ's back




Music with a real - human - heart. 

PJ's new single is out this afternoon, and on BBC 6 Music. For anyone with a simple radio set...

Waiting for it, here's an old one:




PJ Harvey - 'The darker days of me and him' - Beautifully Live, 2004 - HQ

-- "The Darker Days Of Me & Him"
Promises, promises

I'm feeling burned


You taught me a lesson


I didn't want to learn



Why did I come here?


Please tell me again


Why did you ask me?


Don't say you forget



I long for, I long for


I long for my home


I long for a land where


No man was ever known



With no neurosis


No psychosis


No psychoanalysis


And no sadness



I'll pick up the pieces


I'll carry on somehow


Tape the broken parts together


And limp this love around



Limp this love around
-- link:

No comments:

Post a Comment