28/07/2015

Thinking about rainbows...




Rome, December 2014, pictures by myself:











Double rainbow, can you see it?






--


Artwork for Radiohead's In Rainbows





--




Heligoland's album cover, 2010, by 3D (Massive Attack) - regular version:





Heligoland's cover, the version I have:





Recent discovery, shared by 3D:


--

When a motive obsesses you... What do you want to do?
Dorothy I remain...


--





..."Car paint blue, green, primer and zinc
Take it to extremities my purple and pink
I feel the colours fill my room beneath the patter of the rain
I can't stand the drops they're dripping down my windowpane
They wash away my shadow and don't even leave a spark upon my soul
They leave the rainbows in the dark"...


(...)

"The solar system watches in wisdom
The children dance as the moonlight kissed them"...




No comments:

Post a Comment