27/07/2015

Back from Womad, Bristol and South West England


I'm back from a day of travelling back from the wonderful (and wonderfully muddy) WOMAD Festival, and my head is full of gratitude :)



WOMAD in the rain...



Lady Nade and her band at WOMAD, on Molly's Bar stage :




This weekend ends a wonderful trip to the West Country, my sixth since February. 


WOMAD in the sun !




Glorious Lady Nade! 



Bristol, you put me through many lessons this time and I love you even more each time I come. You and your people have my heart. 



Bristol's Harbourside: 








First lesson: 
Sometimes, even when you meet wonderful people you have so much in common with, there will always be a corridor between you... Or a kitchen. But love them anyway! 


Sonic illustration nb #1:





Sonic illustration nb #2:




Lesson two: Sleeplessness, as all weaknesses, can become a strength.



Lesson 3: Experience makes you closer to people. First homeless night in my life made me stronger... (Ah those dark streets in Bedminster...).



Lesson 4: England may have no summer, but it has much much talent and love, and it's more important!



Lesson 5: Music has so much power!!! (but that, we knew)




--

Special thanks to the great ones: Nade, Jon, David, Becks, and my 

special superstar. 

Thanks to all the artists and musicians met on the road too. xx


--

PS. I'll post many more pictures tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment