13/04/2014

Poetry - "Love Out Of War"



Love Out Of War



Everything dies around me, my love

Why do you ask me to also kill the love?

Can’t you see I am alive?

I am carrying life.

You don’t love me my love,

Or you could not want me to sit in silence.

When I am going to see you again?

And after the war, will I be the same?

Still a woman in her wounds.

Or the ghost of what we could have been.

Tell me the truth,

Tell me you don’t love me.

Hours of tears,

Roads of sorrow.

I’m nowhere without you.

All my mothers sold a part of my soul

But I can grow a heart again.

If I have more that one,

You can’t carry me away.

All my breathtaking are burning.

We have given birth

To a love out of war,

And love has given up on us

As war was starting to take over.

But can’t you see I’m the life?

Our war of love

Won’t take me anywhere.

Dead-end, and rebirth,

You took me for granted.


I’m sorry my love,

But I cannot die today.




Unpublished writer




No comments:

Post a Comment