11/09/2012

Cronicas amexicanas: Love letter to my hosts

Some people, on top of being brilliant and amazing, are also generous, welcoming and manage to make most moments taste better. Those people are rare. Luckily, some are your friends, and I can tell how lucky I am to have plenty of these precious species. But some are not even your friends, they just happen to appear on your road.

At some point, for some random reasons or from a magical connection, I have been put in touch with some of those talented and wholehearted persons, and they did host me in wonderful places, offering me some of the most beautiful presents I was ever given.

Most of them must know who they are, and have already been thanked. I am surprised I am allowed to still meet more of them.

Miami, Georgia, India, England, Mexico would not have been the same for me, would maybe not even have appeared on my road map, without you, beautiful strangers, lovely encounters, precious friends or, I hope, friends to become.






No comments:

Post a Comment