30/04/2012

In transit

April 30th, a month has gone and a third of the year 2012 is finished. 

The year of travel has proved its efficiency so far. 

In my top three: India, Liberia and Somalia. Alphabetic order.
Of course, I could not say which one has my preference; it is a matter of combination. 


I had been willing to go to India since 1998.
 

I was really looking forward to my first trip to West Africa.
 

As for Somalia, I guess, it goes back to the 1980s and the pictures we used to see on television of Somalia and Ethiopia. Then there was this great trip to Somaliland last year that I enjoyed so much.
 

I have also travelled to Berlin, London, Paris and Kenya of course.
 

Now I’m on my way to my first visit to Tunisia, my third to Ethiopia and my I-cannot-count-how-many to Nairobi, my favourite African city.



More on Mogadishu soon folks.

Cheers from JKIA.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment